I’m so excited to be the keynote speaker on health and wellness for a group of Administrative Professionals later this month! The meeting planner and I are coming up with ways to weave my message of healthy eating and moving more throughout the day and one idea was to have inspirational fitness quotes flashing on a PowerPoint slide presentation that runs before the conference starts and during the lunch time.
I have found several funny ones and some powerful ones as well. It’s hard to choose.Then I remembered that I have all of you as a most expert panel to help me decide!!!
Which ones make you chuckle and which ones make you say “whoa”?
- Fitness happens at every size.
- Don’t fear moving slowly forward, fear standing still.
- You don’t ’have to go fast.. you just have to GO!
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- You’re only 1 workout away from a good mood.
- “Never eat more than you can lift.” Miss Piggy
- “We don’t stop exercising because we grow old – we grow old because we stop exercising.” Dr. Kenneth Cooper
- When you get one more rep than last time, that’s fitness.
- I workout because I love my body, not because I hate it.
- No one ever drowned in sweat.
- ‘Cuz you can’t get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have.
- You will NEVER regret a workout.
- No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
There are some great ones here, aren't there? I would love to know the one or two that stand out to you as the best. Thanks for your input! Oh, and don't forget to "Get Up Offa That Thing" and move today!